1. “Putting it simply…” The must have wedding photographer “.After being recommended at first, then looking at his website and reading some of his glowing testimonials, we can honestly say that it was easily one of the best decisions we made to book him for our wedding photography. We now consider him not only a great talented photographer, but a family friend. When we get round to starting a family, we will be booking our first family portrait with him!! Outstanding work, you really were the final piece in the puzzle!! Even for once Joanne was speechless!!”
2. “Thank you for being a big part of an amazing day and for all your hard work in helping our wedding day run smoothly!! I have been singing your praises to everyone. You are a truly fantastic photographer!! Our album can only be described as ‘Out of this world’. Thanks again xx”
Debbie and Nigel
3. “Once again, thank you for capturing the most perfect day of our lives. We are over the moon with our album, and are keeping our fingers crossed for the photograph you have entered into the national competition. I have two friends at work getting married next year who were very impressed with my album, so expect some phone calls!!”
Kirsty and Oliver
4. I must say a big thank you for being there at the house on the morning of the wedding, your calmness and sense of humor made me relax and take my mind off things. The proof album is amazing, so we cannot wait to see our final finished album. Considering before we met you, we both would have stated that we hated being photographed, but things have changed now!! Ha ha. So if you every need any models, keep us in mind!!
Hayley and John.
5. “Not only were you amazing taking our pictures, but a big, big thank you for help fixing my bouquet and the hem on dress. All of our guests commented on how at ease you made everyone feel throughout the day, and how for a change people had fun getting photographed at our wedding. Good luck for the future, and once again, thanks for everything.”
Keighley and Lee x
6. “Many thanks Michael, so often at previous weddings we had been guests at, the photographers seemed to take over. It really made a refreshing change to have a photographer who added to our special day, rather than just record it!! Your passion and creativity for photography is there for all to see. Expect to photograph my sister’s wedding in two years time, but don’t make her album better than mine!!! You can tell photography is not just a job, but a real passion to you. You exceeded our expectations (and they were pretty high)!!”
Karen and Ben
7. “A big, big thanks for your sterling efforts on our wedding day. You made everyone relaxed, and the proof is there for everyone to see. Your personality and humor especially shone through. How you manage to stay calm on one of the most stressful days a girl can have is beyond me!!! Thankfully, due to the way you were with me, the bridezilla I thought I would have been didn’t materialize!! Ha ha. You should definitely be first on peoples wedding list!! Good luck with your business in the future, not that you need it!!! We will definitely be giving you glowing references.”
Nic, Ian and little Joshua xxx